The Radisson Admiral Hotel in Toronto has been designated as the official host hotel for the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference.
A discounted rate for accommodations has been arranged at the Radisson Admiral Hotel for $169+HST per night for registered attendees. Please mention "Cycle Tourism Conference" at the time of booking to receive this discounted rate. This rate is subject to availability. Reservations must be made by individual attendees directly with the hotel by calling 416-203-3333 or 1-800-333- 3333. All reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card at time of booking.
LIMITED hotel rooms are now available.
Address: 249 Queen's Quay West, Toronto, ON M5J 2N5
Google Map Link
Getting There and Parking
- For those cycling to the conference, the hotel is conveniently located on the Waterfront Trail along Toronto's Queens Quay.
- For those taking trains or subway to the conference, the hotel is a short 10 minute walk from Union Station.
- For those taking TTC (streetcar), please take 509 Harbourfront Westbound from Union Station.
- For those driving to the conference, parking is available in the underground parking directly below the Radisson for a daily rate of $21.
- For those flying to Toronto, Billy Bishop / Toronto Island Airport (YTZ) the hotel is less than 2km east along Queens Quay. Or access downtown from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) using the Union Pearson Express train.
For more information on the conference, please call 1-866-701-2774 / 416-827-2774 or contact through email Transportation Options' Executive Director, Louisa Mursell at email@example.com or Project Coordinator Michael McCreesh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring the 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference?
Please inquire directly to email@example.com
The 2016 Cycle Tourism Conference is made possible by the generous support of the following partners and sponsors: