Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario is an annual guide full of ideas and information to inspire you to explore more of Ontario by bike. Enjoy the 2022 Cycling in Ontario Guide available in both English and French. On 56 pages, you will find over 50 day trips and multi day itineraries for all different types of riding.
Readers Survey – Link HERE.
To Receive a Copy
- Download a copy or view online, see above links.
- If you are a subscriber of the following magazines you will receive a copy with the following editions: Canadian Cycling Magazine (April/May mailing mid March) or Vélo Mag (April). Please wait for subscription to be delivered.
- Head to one of our select distribution partner locations listed HERE. Find list of bike stores, tourism information centres and other businesses near you that carry the guide, and stop by to pick up a copy. Please check for changing opening hours due to the current restrictions.
- Request a print copy by email request and sending us your mailing address. You will be mailed an English edition unless French is specifically requested. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to large volume of requests, restrictions that limit in office times plus resources it takes fulfill requests, our processing times for individual mailouts might be longer than usual. We will send you a copy as fast as possible and thank you for your understanding.
* If you would like multiple copies or to assist with distribution, let us know.
Thank you to all our partners and contributors who make this annual free guide possible, as well as our avid readers and the cycling community.