2023 Marketing Partnership Opportunities
Ontario By Bike 2023 Marketing Partnerships NOW AVAILABLE
FRENCH AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PRINT MARKETING GUIDE, QUEBEC AND ONTARIO SHOW PACKAGES AND DIGITAL ADVERTISING OFFERED BY:
ONTARIO BY BIKE NETWORK: A program of not for profit organization TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES FOR PRINT PARTNERSHIPS:
Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario Guide
(Past editions 2022 – 2014 at OntarioByBike.ca/Ten)
Purchase Orders: (Deadline to receive Purchase Orders – November 18, 2022)
- Don’t miss this opportunity – BOOK EARLY – Advertising space sells out
- All purchase orders and invoices are processed by Ontario By Bike / Transportation Options. If you have any direct inquires regarding payment or booking feel free to connect with Peter McMurtry or Louisa Mursell at email@example.com / 1-416-827-2774 or 1-866-701-2774.
Submission of Creative
NOTE: The dimensions and full technical specifications for print and digital advertising are included in media kit.
- We will require two versions of your print creative, one in English and one in French as print advertising and magazine are a bilingual offer (two publications, one in French, another in English). We can assist if need be with any translation needs if you do not have this available.
- Export your ad file with a 0.125in bleed.
- Submit your CMYK files in High Quality PDF/X1 format with embedded fonts. NO SPOT colour. Photos should have a resolution of 200dpi and extend the bleed.
- Make sure your ad is clearly identified with your business name.
- Send your file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if the file is smaller than 10 MB.
Alternately, please upload your creative to a file sharing website (e.g. Dropbox or Google Drive) and send the link to files to email@example.com.
If you need further clarification please contact Ontario By Bike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Content and Photo Submissions – Deadline to receive your input by return email is Monday, November 21st – 4pm
There is an opportunity for input on the following:
- New or existing cycling product/s you would be interested in featuring, can include businesses, ride destinations, routes, events. (Please submit in point form, brief, and we can reconnect with you or research more information if needed.)
- Cycling photos – If you have additional high quality photos that show cyclists enjoying your destination, and are not being used in creative, please do submit them to us directly, via Dropbox, Google Drive or Hightail. This is an added opportunity, as all photos used will be credited back to you and your photographer.
Transportation Options reserve final sign off on editorial content within the Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario publication. When submitting editorial input, please send to email@example.com
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR DIGITAL & EVENT PARTNERSHIPS:
Please download and reference the above media kit.
While we may be able to extend digital and event partnership deadlines, there are limitations on the number available. Booking early is recommended.
On behalf of Transportation Options and the Ontario By Bike Network, we would like to thank you for partnering with us in 2023.