FRENCH AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE PRINT MARKETING GUIDE, QUEBEC AND ONTARIO SHOW PACKAGES AND DIGITAL ADVERTISING OFFERED BY:
ONTARIO BY BIKE NETWORK: A program of not for profit organization TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES FOR PRINT PARTNERSHIPS:
Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario Guide
(Past editions 2023 – 2014 at OntarioByBike.ca/cio2023)
Deadline to receive Purchase Orders – November 15, 2023
- Don’t miss this opportunity – BOOK EARLY – Advertising space sells out
- All purchase orders and invoices are processed by Ontario By Bike / Transportation Options. If you have any direct inquires regarding payment or booking feel free to connect with Peter McMurtry or Louisa Mursell at firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-416-827-2774 or 1-866-701-2774.
Submission of Print Ad Creative
Deadline to receive print ad creative – December 5, 2023
NOTE: The dimensions and full technical specifications for print and digital advertising are included in media kit.
- Submit your ad files in PDF/X1 format with embedded fonts. › All colours/images should be converted to CMYK.
- All images should have a minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- Proofs will not be sent out for ads provided print-ready.
- Ads should be submitted with bleed margin and crop marks. Images must extend into the bleed margin.
- Two versions of your ad must be supplied – one English and one French version
- Please email creative material to email@example.com if files less than 10MB.
- Alternately, upload files onto a file sharing program and email link to firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. DropBox or Google Drive).
- Translation services available upon request.
If you need further clarification please contact Ontario By Bike at email@example.com
Editorial Content and Photo Submissions
Deadline to receive your input by return email – November 20, 2023 – 4pm
There is an opportunity for input on the following:
- New or existing cycling product/s you would be interested in featuring, can include businesses, ride destinations, routes, events. (Please submit in point form, brief, and we can reconnect with you or research more information if needed.)
- Cycling photos – If you have additional high quality photos that show cyclists enjoying your destination, and are not being used in creative, please do submit them to us directly, via Dropbox, Google Drive or Hightail. This is an added opportunity, as all photos used will be credited back to you and your photographer.
Transportation Options reserve final sign off on editorial content within the Cycling in Ontario / Le vélo en Ontario publication. When submitting editorial input, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR DIGITAL & EVENT PARTNERSHIPS:
Please download and reference the above media kit.
While we may be able to extend digital and event partnership deadlines, there are limitations on the number available. Booking early is recommended.
On behalf of Transportation Options and the Ontario By Bike Network, we would like to thank you for partnering with us in 2024.