Return to Directory
Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum
Address: 267 Edmund Street, Carleton Place, ON, Canada, K7C 3E8
Erected in 1872, this heritage designated building served the community of Carleton Place as the Town Hall and lock-up until 1879, and as Victoria School for 90 years until 1969. The museum is run by the Carleton Place and Beckwith Historical Society with assistance from hte Town of Carleton pLace and the Township of Beckwith.
Opening as the Victoria School Museum in 1985, the name was changed in 2011 to relfect the scope of its collection and its audience.