- Accommodations (554)
- Attractions (312)
- Bike Shops & Rentals (191)
- Bike Tours (37)
- Breweries (68)
- Business Area (21)
- Cafes & Restaurants (335)
- Campgrounds (42)
- Visitor Information (103)
- Wineries (58)
Located on a picturesque rural road in bountiful Norfolk County, north of the lakeside community of Port Dover, Bonnieheath Estate Lavender & Winery balances an authentic agricultural experience with the sophistication and class of an estate winery. There’s always plenty to do and see at Bonnieheath Estate. Enjoy a glass of wine or cider as you explore our expansive grounds, where vineyards, prairie grasses, lavender fields, and a natural wetland await you. When you’re through, join your friends on the patio, or relax in the lavender gazebo. Bonnieheath provides the perfect local or destination getaway – we have visitors from all around the world!.
We are a farm-based cidery featuring dry ciders using only the apples grown in our orchards. Our ciders feature a select of our premium varieties creating balanced, food friendly ciders. We currently offer our hard cider, sweet cider and seasonal produce.
A welcoming, family-run winery and farm located in beautiful Norfolk County. Visit us for wine + cider tastings, enjoy a glass of wine + light snack on the patio or peruse our seasonal freshly-picked blueberries + Front Road Market preserves.
12 lanes of 5-pin bowling and new arcade with prize counter. New menu with delicious options from salads to wings and nachos. Local beer, cider, coolers, wine and liquor. There is something to suit every taste! Fun for the whole family. During COVID-19 restrictions, please call ahead to reserve so we can keep everyone spaced out. Face masks required. We are on the Hamilton Drain Trail and Hurontario Street in Collingwood.
It is here, at Spy Cider House and Distillery, where you will find the 80-acre organic farm where we create premium cider and distilled products from the best apples we can find. Why stop by?
– To enjoy a refreshing drink inside at Spy’s bar and lounge area or relax on the patio overlooking the organic orchard
– You will discover a selection of simple yet enticing food to pair with the ciders, the distilled drinks and delicious non-alcoholic beverages
– Take some home – Spy’s ciders and distilled products are available for purchase to take home in your pannier if you desire
– Great location and close to some of the best biking
Find Spy on the 24th Sideroad just off of Grey Rd 2 between Ravenna and Thornbury (closer to Thornbury)