- Accommodations (558)
- Attractions (309)
- Bike Shops & Rentals (189)
- Bike Tours (37)
- Breweries (68)
- Business Area (19)
- Cafes & Restaurants (327)
- Campgrounds (42)
- Visitor Information (103)
- Wineries (58)
We specialize in hand crafted, fresh pour over coffee and espresso roasted by Trebilcock Coffee Roasters. We have something for everyone, including food, craft beer and wine! We also pride ourselves on having an indoor bike rack that can hold 14 bikes.
Bridgehead takes pride in serving fairly traded, organic and shade-grown coffees from small-scale farmers. We also offer homemade baked goods, bread, sandwiches, and desserts from our Bridgehead kitchen.
Welcome Cyclists! We are a small cafe-canteen style eatery in Rosseau Ontario, the heart of the Muskokas, located in the middle between Bracebridge, Parry Sound and Huntsville. We have multiple out-door patios and you are more than welcome to bring your bike and gear with you on the property. We make and bake everything (literally everything) in our kitchen…with love. I always try to have healthy, vegetarian and gluten free options on our seasonal menu. We offer real espresso, fresh baking and a relaxing atmosphere. We look forward to feeding you, hydrating you and sending you on your way!! #705 732 1800 Katie,Cory and Atticus
Bulk food and Snacks featuring Healthy, Organic and Local food.
It is here, at Spy Cider House and Distillery, where you will find the 80-acre organic farm where we create premium cider and distilled products from the best apples we can find. Why stop by?
– To enjoy a refreshing drink inside at Spy’s bar and lounge area or relax on the patio overlooking the organic orchard
– You will discover a selection of simple yet enticing food to pair with the ciders, the distilled drinks and delicious non-alcoholic beverages
– Take some home – Spy’s ciders and distilled products are available for purchase to take home in your pannier if you desire
– Great location and close to some of the best biking
Find Spy on the 24th Sideroad just off of Grey Rd 2 between Ravenna and Thornbury (closer to Thornbury)