County Holiday Homes offers hassle-free private property rentals and associated services for clients who want more from their vacation rental holiday. Choose from numerous vacation rental properties throughout beautiful Prince Edward County. Rustic to luxurious to pet-friendly options available. Fully furnished and equipped.
Ideal for vacations, get-togethers, romantic getaways, short-term lodging. Visit our website and start planning your getaway now. Minimum 2-night stay.
Watson`s Mill is a unique 1860`s working grist and flour mill, located in the heart of the Village of Manotick, on the shores of the Rideau River, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site. The Mill is a designated heritage building because of its architectural qualities and cultural significance, and operates as a community museum and living heritage site. It is part of the Historic Dickinson Square, which includes Dickinson House (the home of the Mill owners), the Carriage Shed (visitor services and public restrooms), the park-like grounds, a pioneer garden, Veteran`s Way and the Manotick Cenotaph. It is also home to the Manotick Farmers` Market, Used Book Store, and dozens of activities, events and community festivals. Interpreters in 1860`s attire greet visitors to the Mill, lead tours and may challenge them to a game of croquet! See the Mill in operation and how flour is made. Fresh stone-milled whole-wheat flour is available for purchase on-site. Feed freshly cracked corn to the friendly ducks on the shoreline. Visit the home of the mill owners. Bring a pic nic and enjoy a peaceful afternoon in a beautiful setting. Watson`s Mill is open daily from 10am to 5pm, May 16th to November 1st, 2015; open Saturdays and Sundays, from 10am to 4pm, November 7th to December 6th, 2015. Admission is by donation. For more information, visit www.WatsonsMill.com or www.facebook.com/watsonsmillmanotick See you soon in Historic Dickinson Square!
The Museum was created in 1968 by the Willoughby Historical Society as an expression of pride felt by the community. The Museum, located in the former School Section #2 – Willoughby building, is now run by the City of Niagara Falls. The former Township of Willoughby and Village of Chippawa are both interpreted by the Museum as well as an extensive collection reflecting rural life in Niagara Falls and the Battle of Chippawa. Stop in over the summer months and check out annual events such as Country Fair and Philosopher’s Cafe.