Ridge House Museum has been described as “one of the finest preserved examples of a wood framed, wood sided Gothic Revival house built during the mid-to-late 1800s in the province of Ontario”. The Ridgetown Rotary Club turned the 1875 private home into a small house Museum as their Centennial project. Authentic period furnishings were, in most cases, donated by local families. The Museum is open from the first day of spring to the first day of autumn and from 1st to 23rd December. Hours 1.00pm to 5.00pm daily. Admission is by donation.
small townMarlee Robinson2022-07-04T14:24:32+00:00
Address: 53 Erie Street South, Ridgetown, Ontario, Canada, N0P 2C0