Cycle for Sight 2023
Since 2009, 4,000+ riders have hit the road on their single or tandem bikes, raising more than $6.2 million for Fighting Blindness Canada (FBC) and vision research. FBC offers hope to Canadians by identifying the best, most promising research that is driving treatments and cures for blinding eye diseases, and by raising funds to support this essential, sight-saving research.
Individual riders must fundraise a minimum of $500 to participate in the ride and receive a jersey. For tandem bike pairs, the fundraising minimum is $500 together.
- One-of-a-kind Cycle for Sight jersey*
- Personal webpage for easy online fundraising
- Rider gift bag
- Rest stop en route with unlimited snack and beverages
- Finish line celebration with complimentary food and drinks
- Fundraising prizes and awards
*Must reach fundraising minimum to receive jersey. Sizes not guaranteed.