Myeloma Canada Ride – Niagara Region Ontario
Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or new to the sport, the Ride is for you. Create a team or participate on your own. Either way make sure to join us for a fun-filled day with other cycling enthusiasts. Take in the gorgeous sites while you raise money and awareness for a great cause. The Myeloma Canada Ride is sure to be the ride of your life!
This ride will feature feature 2 routes to choose from*:
- a shorter and more leisurely 30 – 40 km route, or
- a longer and more challenging 70 – 80 km option.
Whichever route you choose, you’ll have a heart-healthy blast raising critical funds to help improve – and save – the lives of thousands of Canadians impacted by myeloma.
To register visit www.myelomaride.ca
Funds raised through The Myeloma Canada Ride: Bike to Beat Myeloma are invested in
- supporting the pursuit of curing and preventing the disease
- accelerating access to the best care
- empowering and improving the lives of all Canadians affected by myeloma.
What’s more, this exciting event creates awareness for our cause and brings individuals impacted by myeloma – those living with the disease, their families, friends, caregivers and professionals in the field – together to create strong and supportive communities.