Cycling Tour Operators 2023
Cycling Tours Across Ontario
(Also see Cycling Events Across Ontario 2023)
Interested in joining a bike tour? There are lots of options and bike tour operators offering tours around the province. Most of these tours are for smaller sized groups and can include B&B or hotel accommodations, luggage transfer, food and tour guide options.
Regional Bike Tours & Tour Operators
See the Ontario By Bike Map and Bike Tour Category for localized regional bike tours that include the listings below. The following companies offer tours seasonally. Visit their website or give them a call for more information.
- Ontario By Bike Rides – Weekend long, small group, self-guided and supported rides with hotel accommodations and more included.
- Great Lakes Waterfront Trail /Great Waterfront Trail Adventure – The Great Waterfront Trail Adventure or GWTA is an annual, supported, multi-day cycle tour and awareness ride to promote the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail and the communities that support the Trail.
- Humdinger Bicycle Tours – Humdinger is central and northern Ontario’s first and only bicycle tour company to offer premium, multi-day, fully supported and guided bicycle tours, specializing in Georgian Bay, Grey, Muskoka, Haliburton, Huntsville, and Simcoe. Custom tours are available on request for group bookings.
- Randonnee Tours – Offering an exceptional line of self-guided bicycle tours in Prince Edward County and Niagara Region.
- Velo Quebec Voyages – Multi-day bike tours in Niagara, Georgian Bay and 1000 Islands.
- Bike ON Tours – Self-guided bicycle tours for fourteen areas in Southern Ontario including 12/13-day tours between Windsor or Sarnia through Ottawa to Montreal. Custom Tours with bicycle rental, accommodation and luggage transfer on request.
South Western/Western Ontario
- Changing Gears Adventures – Launched in 2022, offering relaxed half-day and 2 to 4-day guided bike tours along Goderich to Guelph (G2G) Trail, and around Guelph area, with custom packages available. Tours include guide, ride support, accommodations, and shuttle.
- CK Maggs Adventures – Offering weekend tour packages of Fergus and Elora including mountain biking with overnight stays in relaxing glamping style tents.
- Grand Experiences – Explore the Grand River watershed on guided bike tours or self-guided, with pedal and paddle as well as rental options.
- Gravelocity – Boutique bicycle tours, guided getaways riding gravel.
- Explore Bike Tours – Launched in 2022 and based in Millbank, offering guided tours of Southwestern Ontario including 2 day Mennonite Experience Tour and 3 day tour on Goderich to Guelph (G2G) Trail, with custom tours available.
- Niagara International Wine Tours – Bike tours and rentals in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Niagara Cycling Tours – Guided and self-guided multi-day tours organized. New in 2024 they are offering Educational Historic Tours for student groups and expanded Corporate Tours for two-wheeled team building. 2022 Ontario By Bike Award recipients.
- Long Point Eco-Adventures – Mountain biking and road cycling tours in and around Turkey Point, in Norfolk County
- Ontario’s South Coast Bicycles and Tours Inc. – Guided, self-guided tours along Lake Erie’s Waterfront Trail, Turkey Point and Norfolk’s rail trails. Pedal-assist tours also offered through this operator.
- Steve Bauer Bike Tours – Tours offer unique, exclusive, and hands-on guided tours with personal service in Niagara
- Wine Trail Rides – Bike tours around Windsor & Essex County’s wine region.
- Zoom Leisure – Offering bike tours and rentals plus bike share in 11 locations around Niagara.
- Born To Ride Bicycle Tours – Guided bicycle tours with set and customized itineraries, across Central Ontario.
- Collingwood Cycling Tours – Cycling tours, custom tours and corporate group tours around Collingwood and south Georgian Bay.
- Minii Adventures – Offering guided mountain bike tours, weekly rides and women mountain bike clinics in and around Collingwood.
- Pedal Pushers – Private and custom group clinics, tours, coaching also available in Collingwood, Blue Mountain areas. Program areas include road, gravel and mountain biking.
- Pedal Toronto – Daily guided bicycle tours in Toronto. Custom tours available.
- Toronto Bicycle Tours – Bike tours in Toronto.
- Cadence & Volta – Small guided e-bike tours of Toronto’s historic Cabbagetown neighbourhood, waterfront, The Beaches, and the Leslie Street Spit/Tommy Thompson Park. E-bike rental and lunch included.
- Bare Bones Cycling Tours – Group tours ranging from one-day century rides to five-day cross-country packages, for both established and expert bikers as well as beginner riders.
- Escape Bicycle Tours – Guided, fully-supported bicycle tours to urban and rural destinations in the Ottawa, Ottawa Valley, and the Outaouais area. Bike and ebike rentals available.
- Kingston By Bike at Ahoy Rentals – Bike tours around Kingston operated twice daily. Bike and ebike rentals available.
- Madawaska Valley Cycling – Individual and small group excursions in the Bonnechere and Madawaska Valley regions of the Ottawa Valley area. Tours focus on quiet roads, spectacular views, and local experiences and can be tailored to the discipline (road, gravel, and mountain), distance, and fitness level of the group, including bikepacking excursions.
- OK Cycle & Adventure Tours – Ontario, as well as international, multi-day cycle tours in Ottawa and Prince Edward County.
- RentABike Ottawa – Bike tours in and around the nation’s capital, and bike rentals from RentABike Ottawa.
- St. Lawrence By Bike – Cycling itineraries, bike rentals, luggage transfer and shuttle services with various tours between Toronto, Kingston, Montreal and Quebec along the St. Lawrence River.
- Valley Cycle Tours – Single and multi-day tours in and around the Ottawa Valley area. Custom tours available.
- Wild Rock Outfitters – A local bike and outdoors store in Peterborough & the Kawarthas, offering fat bike rentals and self-guided overnight and day-trip itineraries.
- Manitoulin Island Cycling Advocates (MICA) – Known as Alvar Cycle Tour Adventures, MICA will host their 5-day guided bike tours across Manitoulin Island with five different tour dates available in June and September, 2023. Ebike rentals available.
- Missing Link Adventure Tours – Farm-stay based cycling retreats and self-guided cycling itineraries in the Almaguin Highlands, Parry Sound, and Muskoka regions. MLAT offers custom itineraries and locally-sourced food from onsite organic farm.
- Red Pine Tours – MTB, gravel, bikepacking, and city tours available with options to ride for 2 hours, half or full-day near Sault Ste. Marie.
- Yours Outdoors – Bike tours visiting artist studios in the Haliburton Highlands
Have we missed a cycling tour?
With so many options, we just may have.
Please let us know and we will add to the list.
Email: info (at) ontariobybike (dot) ca