So you’ve registered your business as bicycle friendly, added a map listing for your location and promoted your services to cyclists! Congratulations and we hope you’ve seen an increase in the number of visitors arriving by bicycle.
But something’s come up and now you need to make a correction or update your business information. Here’s what you need to do:
Steps To Edit Your Business – Online:
- Log in to your Ontario By Bike account using your account details – visit www.OntarioByBike.ca/login.
- If you enter your username and password correctly, you will automatically be returned to the Member Dashboard Area.
- Select Edit Existing Listing!
- Scroll down until you see your listing and select edit.
- Step 1: If your category has changed select a new category or skip this step by selecting Next.
- Step 2: Make any necessary changes on this screen and select Next.
- Step 3: Amend any images as necessary and select Complete Listing.
- Your listing is now updated and live.
Once published, your business details will automatically be updated. If you have any questions or need assistance accessing your username / password, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All registered locations are subject to the Ontario By Bike Network’s Terms of Assessments, Exclusions and Other Considerations. By registering a location with the Ontario By Bike Network, you understand and accept these terms. Click here view the Terms of Assessments, Exclusions and Other Considerations